LAB Open Competition - (results are in)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my first competition so it's all new to me. When can we expect the feedback, even better can you watch any of it online
The only other competition I’ve entered before (5 years ago mind), they live-streamed the results. That was the Welsh one so I’m not sure if LAB will do the same.

Last edited:
Good luck everyone, I think I'll wait to see what feedback I get before posting 😂. I would do a swap but I finished this batch of beer. Have fun whoever is going down there today.

To save you getting worried while waiting it looks like the site address got the live streaming will not be published until sometime after 4.

Sorry @samale you also asked about when you get feedback. It’s normally within two or three days of the results but might take a little longer given there are 400 sets of feedback for this comp. You will get an email saying the results are up but you can always log in at any time anc have a look. Log in and go to your entries, you’ll see they’ve added extra columns as the scores are known and feedback is available. The column headed “Actions” will have a PDF icon - tap it to open your scoresheet.

I’ll be there today volunteering and crossing my fingers for the results. Hope to see some of you. Certainly Alastair to discuss woodfired cooking. I’m wearing grey shorts with beer related socks if that helps
I’ve got a blue Scotch And Soda tee shirt on, and to tall blonde youths in tow.
I’ll look out for you.

I’m a very happy camper.
9E99CD2B-3AD4-470F-986D-08A3336FB595.jpeg

Latest posts

Back