Labelling kegerator taps

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lidl had a range of blackboard stickers a while back . Various shapes and sizes for labelling jam jars etc . You can get similar on Amazon . I used them to give each tap a number , (the longer term plan is to replace the standard black plastic handles with numbered pool balls) I stuck them on the kegerator door beside each tap and use a blackboard to associate each tap no with the contents
I've a second kegerator with lindr taps on a tower, and they've a round plaque behind each tap ,to which I've attached the same labels.

Attachments

• 20190713_171142~2.jpg
    20190713_171142~2.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20200514_183236~2.jpg
    IMG_20200514_183236~2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 25
I currently use a blackboard type card for Ikea. Just cut to size and stick on the fridge and I can use chalk to right what's on each tap and wipe clean.

I don't have kegs (I bottle). But as a very inexpensive, but good looking solution, I use canva.com which is amazingly simple to come up with designs for labels/pump clips. They have about 20 templates for beer labels. Then download the image and print onto a label and stick it to the bottle/pump.

I use herma "reusable" labels because they stick fine, but come off the bottles (pump clip) easily without leaving any glue or residue behind.

Not no shabby if I say so myself (ignoring the mess in the background 😂)

IMG_20211014_181120.jpg

Back