Lager, NOT larger!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alfajerry

Reaction score
Just saying...

Lager
: a beer (such as a bock or pilsner) that is brewed at cool temperatures by slow fermentation with a slow-acting yeast

Larger
: exceeding most other things of like kind especially in quantity or size

What about the difference between ‘their’ ‘there’ and ‘they’re’? It’s not neurosurgery but so many people struggle with it,
9698722fdc5f080c3b8122897b329cbb.jpg

What about the difference between ‘their’ ‘there’ and ‘they’re’? It’s not neurosurgery but so many people struggle with it,

What really annoys me is the tool they are using to post the message will usually offers the correct spelling or punctuation i know its not 100% but its close.

Text typing my pet hate, i don't mind abbreviations but when you are typing on a phone or PC/laptop keyboard there is no reason to use u instead of you (and several others) its not the bad old days where you used to have to press the phone key several times to get to the right letter!

[Rant over]

A quick search later -

More than one exclamation mark doesn't have any meaning. An exclamation doesn't become more of an exclamation by addding more marks.

Of course, you could still use them, but the interpretation would be entirely up to the reader. Use of punctuation that doesn't have any grounds in grammar would be more like decoration.

I've seen people invent their own style of punctuation ,,,like triple commas ,,,but that of course doesn't have any meaning either ,,,it mostly makes the person look unstable...

Multiple exclamation marks are sometimes seen in leetspeek, often intermixed with intentional mistakes in the form of 1, one or eleven:

pwnd!!!!11!!111!one!!eleven!!!!

Some people struggle with full stops. They throw anything at the end of a sentence 😉

Latest posts

Back