Lager than Life competition

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jceg316

Landlord.
Reaction score
Has anyone entered or will anyone be going down? I've just volunteered to judge

The Schwarzbier that looks as though I will be sending you for the comp. I'll bottle them at the same time for the comp.
Ah cool. I was gonna send off a schwarzbier as well but realised there was not enough time to brew one well.

Followed up my success at the Scottish a couple of weeks ago, with a 2nd place in the Vienna Lagers category. 👍
Mazel tov, I think I judged that beer, it was really good! I was on Vienna lagers and then got moved to schwarzbier. Which brings me on to:

Well done👍 I was happy with the feedback from my Schwarzbier (39pts)
I think I mentioned I tried to avoid doing schwarzbier because of the dark beer competition next week, but fate would have it I got put on that category after I finished viennas. Not sure if I judged yours or not but really looking forward to trying it next week. I think there was one I marked as 39 which I really enjoyed.

Mazel tov, I think I judged that beer, it was really good! I was on Vienna lagers and then got moved to schwarzbier. Which brings me on to:

I think I mentioned I tried to avoid doing schwarzbier because of the dark beer competition next week, but fate would have it I got put on that category after I finished viennas. Not sure if I judged yours or not but really looking forward to trying it next week. I think there was one I marked as 39 which I really enjoyed.
Surely he should be banned from this month's competition. Conflict of interests and all that
😜

Well done👍 I was happy with the feedback from my Schwarzbier (39pts)

have the judging sheets for lager than life been returned yet? I’m still waiting on myfeedback and score for my Schwarzbier too

Latest posts

Back