• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale LARGE chest freezer for sale KEEZER

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hudson1984

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi all,

so I bought the chest freezer to fit my old bar layout, but we've moved so it now doesn't fit.

It's in great condition, nothing has really been done to it that can't be undone. I removed the wheels and replaced it with furniture movers as of course being full of kegs would be a challenge but i'm sure these could easily be replaced.

https://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/threads/hudson1984-homebar-build.94350/
you'll see the freezer here.

It's a hotpoint CS1A 400 HMFA which is 390L, I was working on about 8 kegs.

it has a collar but this wouldn't be tall enough to fit taps easily, I had it under the bar as you'll see in the thread linked above.

£100 - buyer to collect from Lowestoft.

Somebody must surely buy this its a real bargain. Come on chaps it cost a lot more to buy and the work put in

Aiming for this weekend if ok with you? Just arranging transport now.

I am very sorry for messing you around mate. Had a look at van hire and fuel, im actually closer to 3 hours one way. I've only just started on my brewing journey and a keezer is on the books but after a convo with the misses and a good think about kegs and other gear that will be needed, im going to have to pass on this. It just doesn't make sense for me at this moment.
It's a cracking bargain though, for someone a bit nearer and with the van to hand.
Sorry.

Back