League one and two football thread

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

Braufather

Landlord.
Reaction score
Argyle seem to have made some canny signings over the summer, hoping for play offs again.
It will be interesting to see how it pans out. Was last season a one off or have you now maybe established yourselves as real contenders In the division.

By the way, how good is Ryan law? What can we expect from him.

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how it pans out. Was last season a one off or have you now maybe established yourselves as real contenders In the division.

By the way, how good is Ryan law? What can we expect from him.
I think we've a solid squad, first full season in charge for Schumacher though, hope he has what it takes. I thought Rupert Lowe was a good manager but I couldn't bring myself to like him.

Law is a good attacking full back, but quite inconsistent, he's scored a couple of stunners, couple of people I know have said they are disappointed he's gone on loan but he won't be a regular for us so it's probably for the best. He's a home grown player so I hope he does well for you and comes back to us a better player.

Braufather

Landlord.
Reaction score
One of the contributory reasons for our relegation last year was full backs who were good going forward but couldn’t defend for toffee! Sounds like he will be exciting to watch though. Looking forward to seeing him.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You don't see that very often :laugh8:

1659193150208.png