Leeds or Norwich.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are some great pubs in Norwich, and the centre is really very small so everything good is just a walk away. But there isn't a lot to it really. I like to go (it's my nearest big city) but still feels very small to me compared to cities I'm used to. That said, some great pubs and bars, friendly people and a damn safe place to hang out.

There is a homebrew beer festival on the 17th of July, weighing up going. I'm pretty antisocial these days 😂

PS - Vocation is based near Halifax and Hebden Bridge and is as close to Manchester as it is to Leeds

There is a vocation bar in Leeds City centre its called assembly underground, opened a couple of yrs ago and has something like 50 taps...

I went to leeds and didn't catch covid or I wasn't pinged and if I did we were both asymptomatic. Drank a lot of salt at the hop under train station arches, tapped, the brewery tap and head of steam, so well pleased, even managed to get to Saltaire on the way home ;). I obviously missed a lot of placed in Manchester as suggested in an earlier post. I spent 5 days in both cities on training courses and just found that in Leeds there was great beer right in the vicinity of my hotel whereas I didn't get that in Manchester. My next thread may be Norwich or Mancs.🥴

Back