License for tasting beer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
... I reckon if you were willing to do that ... and perhaps dance around the FV, chanting "Fly, Fly my pretties!!", as you pitched the yeast ... of course, in practice you wouldn't need to actually do this, you'd just need to (both, independently) be willing to tell the representative from the Revenue that this was what you did, should they ever ask ... then as far as the HMRC are concerned you'd probably be considered as co-habiting, let alone co-brewers, and any purpose that would fall under your friend's "own domestic use" would also come under your "own domestic use" athumb.. athumb..

Cheers, PhilB

Video evidence or it never happened athumb..clapaclapa

Post #108...now this is what I understand...
As for this thread...as long as there's been no animosity bring it on.
The OP as said will go and see the people he needs to while in the meantime we've had a bit of a discussion,some wrong,some right...and a laugh.

If you are there BigCol comeback "is there anybody there?"

I think his signature (when he last logged in) said it all -
Totally pi**ed off with the few ignorant members who have a mouth large enough to express an opinion and a brain too small to form one.

Bigcol49 was last seen: May 9, 2019

I am closing this as its going round in circles, if the OP would like it opening again please contact me via PM.
I have a feeling that PM will never arrive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back