Lidl 9ltrs free apple juice

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Geezer

Reaction score
Perhaps the title is a bit misleading 😊 Lidl now has an app "Lidl plus" if you download it you get £5 off the first time you scan it and the spend is over £25 which roughly equates to 6 x 1.5lts cartons of their apple juice. Lidl plus

I did look into the Lidl app - but then it wanted too many permissions when I installed it.
I didn't think a supermarket loyalty app should have access to contacts, email etc
But then I am paranoid

Thanks for the heads up.

I didn't think a supermarket loyalty app should have access to contacts, email etc
But then I am paranoid

I have very few apps on my phone for that reason.

Thanks, just done a turbo cider though with Aldi juice, will keep this in mind for next time 👍

Just back from Lidl I activated a coupon on the app for 25% off fruit juices and forgot about it until I got home and checked my receipt. Unfortunately, I only bought 11 cartons (16.5ltrs) I was going to go back and buy more but upon checking the app it would appear the coupon can only be used once.

So be aware if you get a 25% off coupon for the fruit juice buy all you want in one go.

Back