Lidl Belgian beer offers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard_H

Regular.
Reaction score
Morning fellow home brewers

Am sure a few of you already know but Belgian beer seems popular on here so thought a quick heads up would make sense.

The famous 6 beer box is back @ £10.99 with 2 Piraat 2 Gulden Draak and 2 Bornem but they are also selling 4 Corsendonk Summum beers for £6.99. The 7.8% blonde and 8.1% dubbel are lovely :beer1:
706571.jpg
706572.jpg

They never seem to have these offers in any of the Dundee Lidl’s but I’ll maybe pop into the city centre store one lunchtime to check.

Just popped in today and got the 6 pack and 3 of the 4 Corsendonk packs. Think I got the Pale, Dubbel and Pater.

Father's day offer I understand, I've had the 6 pack before and it's very good, not had the other two, must pop into my local one...

Father's day offer I understand, I've had the 6 pack before and it's very good, not had the other two, must pop into my local one...
There's actually 4 Corsendonk beers on offer - IIRC a Tripel, a dubbed, a pater and a pale ale.

They never seem to have these offers in any of the Dundee Lidl’s but I’ll maybe pop into the city centre store one lunchtime to check.

Think they have different offers on in Scottish Lidl. If you go on the website and select your nearest store it will show all the localised offers.

By the way, was browsing on there and it really hit home to me just what a difference the minimum alcohol pricing makes in Scotland:

beer.PNG

All the more reason to be brewing you own :nod:

That does look like a good deal, I’ve had some of these before.
However I would be amazed to see it at that price in Scotland and can’t justify the trip to Berwick when it’s too cold to climb down there now.

Necromancer here. Supping on the new Lidl Belgian beer box that has reached these Northern lands for once.. https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/lidl-6-exclusive-belgian-beers-1099-2844849
Pretty decent I'd say so far. Not too keen on the pirates ones, bit high on the higher alcohols, but the others seem decent, if fallyovery.
Thanks for flagging these - I've had these boxes from Lidl before, the Bornems were OK but forgettable, but the Piraats and Gulden Draaks are absolute beauties. I'll head over to Lidl tomorrow to pick up a couple of boxes to drink over Christmas...

That does look like a good deal, I’ve had some of these before.
However I would be amazed to see it at that price in Scotland and can’t justify the trip to Berwick when it’s too cold to climb down there now.
11.99 in oban..

Just saw them on the shelves was tempted but the ABV is on some over 10 %. ,,,,,, better get back up there and get some , , lol

I can confirm they're on the shelves in Leicester, I've just picked up a couple of boxes for New Year...

Oh on inspection of the empty box I see I enjoyed three bottles last night.. that'll explain the groggy head this morning...
Just noticed they are all the same brewery. The gulden draaks seem to be the winners.

Back