The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrhandsome

Landlord.
Reaction score
Right... So since joining the homebrew forum and learning and sharing with you lot I've really got into taking pictures of beer and brewing etc. I post quite a few in the 'what are you drinking tonight' thread, and a few elsewhere, but I thought it might be nice to have a place to put all of my pictures together.

Anyway, long story short, the Wise Woman suggested I use Instagram for a beer blog and now I've got 1200 followers! So I must be doing something right.

I'm on Instagram as @lion.brew Instagram

If you fancy it give me a follow, I pretty much post anything beer related - beer, brewdays, beer,Saison!, pub outings, you get the idea.

So yeah, hopefully I'll see you there.

Wow it's been a minute since I started this thread!

I'm still posting on Instagram, but it's getting kind of stale. I figured the next step is to start doing YouTube videos.

I've just bought a house with a double garage which I'm hoping to turn into a gym/pub once I've done up the rest of the house, so I'll be documenting that eventually. Until then it'll be videos of me brewing, testing the beers, a bit of cooking, gardening, and foraging. Should be fun!

If this sounds like your thing then check it out here:
https://youtube.com/@thelionbrewshow

Oh, and I'm still getting to grips with the video editing side of things, I only discovered I couldn't change the aspect after filming my first few videos 😅

The quality will get better, I promise!

I like the sound of the gym/pub.
The gym's already set up. 140kg of weights, squat rack, bench, and a treadmill. I need to hire a skip to remove the junk that's taking up the rest of the space before I start on the pub side.

The gym's already set up. 140kg of weights, squat rack, bench, and a treadmill. I need to hire a skip to remove the junk that's taking up the rest of the space before I start on the pub side.
I used to have a garage gym over in the UK, but now live a mile away from the local one that has good hours so I just go there now. But I can see the synergy between a gym/pub/brewery. Refueling between sets and dreaming up workouts in the pub.

Latest posts

Back