The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a suggestion. When you're speeding up the footage, could you add any important bits you spokeabout that would be missed as text when editing?

For example you were adding extra water whilst making the syrup, I assume to keep the temperature in check and stop the syrup from forming caramel. Might be useful info for someone watching and wanting to replicate?

Just a suggestion. When you're speeding up the footage, could you add any important bits you spokeabout that would be missed as text when editing?

For example you were adding extra water whilst making the syrup, I assume to keep the temperature in check and stop the syrup from forming caramel. Might be useful info for someone watching and wanting to replicate?
Oh I must've missed that, it was a lot of footage to speed up.

You have given a good description of how to make Invert sugar.

Suggest this thread to find out how to make Belgian Candi Sugar and you will see there is quite a difference in the process and the science.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/threads/20-lb-of-sugar-and-a-jar-of-yeast-nutrient.114837/
I'd like a video using this technique please of how to make Belgian Candi sugar. Thanks.
Interesting, I didn't know that. I'll have to try this and do a side by side taste test.

Latest posts

Back