List of fridge internal dimensions

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very tidy job, I really need to look at mine as having to disconnect several parts each time I need to remove or replace a keg is going to get tiresome and increases chances of a leak.

If I could switch the input and blanking plug of my manifold over that would solve half of the problem, but Zeus himself must have tightened those threads.

Ah, that would make sense.

My CO² bottle is now empty so taking the opportunity to exchange it for a bigger one (3.15kg to 6.35kg) which may well need to be outside the keezer so will give me the opportunity and space to have a play around with positioning of the gas lines and secondary regulators.

Currently it's like this, the manifold just gets in the way.

Thoughts are to have the manifold on the outside of the collar (hidden at the back) and feed the gas lines from thid through collar to the secondary regulators in a similar position as now.

Any other suggestions on layout gratefully received.

20220526_171143.jpg

Thanks, something to consider for sure. I think the secondary regs are 5/16 already and have stems to 3/8 in those, so I'd only need to get reducers (or new fittings) for the manifold and prinary regulator.

I also appear to have acquired another 19l keg and can fit in 2 19s and 2 9.5s if the gas is outside. I don't intend adding another tap but is useful for my brewing schedule to be able to age/condition in the keg.

I then have another 19l but am using that for brett beers.

New tall larder fridge arrived today and she's a beast! Hotpoint SH6A1QGRD1 Freestanding Fridge.

167 x 59.5 x 64.5 cm (H x W x D), Capacity: 322 litres - According to website
127 x 49 x 47 cm (H x W x D) - Actual internal measurements. It has that small shelf bit to accommodate the compressor but the glass shelf covers it. Inside it I currently have a 6.35kg gas tank, my FV which has approx. 20L of beer and a 9.5L corny which is about half full. All sitting on the glass shelf. I estimate the weight to be around 42.72kg or 94lbs (6 stone, 10lbs ). I am just waiting for the glass to smash!

Hello, long time lurker here resurrecting an old thread.

I've just picked up a Currys Essentials CUL55W20 fridge for a bargain price, I'm after advice on where I can drill a hole for gas and beer lines.

The fridge will be in a left hand corner so I'm hoping I can drill through the right hand side above the light. Has anyone with this fridge drilled through the right hand side?

I've drilled the side of a different fridge in the past by making a small pilot hole from the inside and poking around to see what's there and then making a bigger hole. I'm hoping for some advice as I don't want to trash this one, it's as new.

Cheers,
Ian

Hello, long time lurker here resurrecting an old thread.

I've just picked up a Currys Essentials CUL55W20 fridge for a bargain price, I'm after advice on where I can drill a hole for gas and beer lines.

The fridge will be in a left hand corner so I'm hoping I can drill through the right hand side above the light. Has anyone with this fridge drilled through the right hand side?

I've drilled the side of a different fridge in the past by making a small pilot hole from the inside and poking around to see what's there and then making a bigger hole. I'm hoping for some advice as I don't want to trash this one, it's as new.

Cheers,
Ian
Hi Ian - I have a couple of the CUL55W20 fridges (see my kegerator build thread)
I would be very cautious about going in through the side if I were you.
I went in through the top (see pics on the thread) which works well because there is plenty of space under the lid of it to route pipes etc.

Incidentally it's much easier to route the gas in if you do so in 1/4" (or even 3/16") pipe, and there no reason at all why not to do that athumb..

Have a look at the thread and give me a shout if you want any specific info

Cheers TETB

To resurrect a thread that might still be of interest to people. Just got myself a new (to me) beer fridge from eBay, AEG S63300KDX0 and it's massive!
Internal dimensions -
Width (shelf bracket to shelf bracket) 50cm, wall to wall 53cm
Depth (floor level) 30cm, above compressor hump 43cm
Height (top of compressor hump) 115cm, from floor 130cm
Room in the salad drawer for 500ml cans to stand up, then 2 or 3 kegs onto, then a shelf for 500ml bottles and finally a shelf for 330ml bottles & cans. Room in door shelves for wine/tall bottles.
Has a digital temp setting so no need for an ink bird. Have it set to 8C at the moment and it appears quite accurate.
1687792351517.png
IMG_2103.jpeg

To resurrect a thread that might still be of interest to people. Just got myself a new (to me) beer fridge from eBay, AEG S63300KDX0 and it's massive!
Internal dimensions -
Width (shelf bracket to shelf bracket) 50cm, wall to wall 53cm
Depth (floor level) 30cm, above compressor hump 43cm
Height (top of compressor hump) 115cm, from floor 130cm
Room in the salad drawer for 500ml cans to stand up, then 2 or 3 kegs onto, then a shelf for 500ml bottles and finally a shelf for 330ml bottles & cans. Room in door shelves for wine/tall bottles.
Has a digital temp setting so no need for an ink bird. Have it set to 8C at the moment and it appears quite accurate.
View attachment 87220View attachment 87218
Wow that’s a very impressive size

Wow that’s a very impressive size
Why thank you ma’m!

Have been monitoring the temp with my inkbird and the fridge thermostat is pretty accurate, set it to 7C and it’s held that within +/- 1C. Usefully it has a ‘holiday’ setting for leaving it off with the door closed without getting mould build up, perfect for winter in my shed!

Back