Lock down HMRC Home brewers!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wonder if this is the next step bypassing the neighborhood taproom concept. although that model is not as popular here as in the states.

its kind of a cool idea, very low cost of entry business for hobby brewers. super local and community based.

Where's these 80pint grainfather for £700?
Another over exaggerated story...they'll soon change their minds when they have the EHO,council,taxman etc bothering them...

Joy another set of mediocre breweries producing sub standard over hopped beer at a ridiculous premium.

Actually the idea of a micro brew pub I can see the appeal of (if I remember rightly that is how a lot of pubs originally started off when they gave cheap licenses to try to discourage gin drinking) but I have my doubts thats what we will end up with.

Where's these 80pint grainfather for £700?
Another over exaggerated story...they'll soon change their minds when they have the EHO,council,taxman etc bothering them...
They’ve heard the word Grainfather, Googled it and found a review for the G70 which is twice the price!

Back