Lock-down.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The paperwork will be available online, if you do not have a printer you have to copy it by hand, someone said earlier the newspapers had forms in them people could use.

It'll be a nightmare for the police when it starts as people will ignore it as they did the request to stay home, once they start dishing fines out attitudes will change, i don't think policing it will be too much of a problem as they wont have much else to do.

Don't think that will be true. You will have crime and disorder. Domestic incidents are already on the increase. Plus knowing the amount of officers to me and the massive area they have to cover I am more than confident of driving around without see a cop car.

How will people prove their journey is essential?

Not really a proper one thankfully...can still go out for a walk once a day for example

Not really a proper one thankfully...can still go out for a walk once a day for example

That makes sense as long as people stick to the rules and keep themselves to themselves, lets hope the idiots don't also ruin that.

I will close this now that its been announced and its posted in the coronavirus thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back