Quantcast

Lockdown achievements

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Libigage

Reaction score
I set up a kegerator during lockdown and it's the best thing I've done as I hate bottling.
I started selling some of my tools to start brewing, I've got a bandsaw and planer/thicknesser I might have to sell to get some corny kegs or other kegging gear

Hagrid

Reaction score
Another log to do but with the help of my new friend. Mind it can be feisty so need to give it a lot of respect.
Be flipping careful with that thing mate, I saw a pro nearly take his hand off with one. There’s after ones like this (see attached) that should mean you can pick your nose afterwards.

Attachments

Gerryjo

I used to be a landlord
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be flipping careful with that thing mate, I saw a pro nearly take his hand off with one. There’s after ones like this (see attached) that should mean you can pick your nose afterwards.
Aye have seen them, but being extremely careful as there is an almighty kick back on it if you are not paying attention. 👍

Gerryjo

I used to be a landlord
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice. I need one of those, my patio is South facing and in direct sun all day, can do with some shade
Cheers.
I'd only mentioned to the missus that I could make something to replace the gazebo in passing so she replied why don't you. £160 including paint as we already had the cover and lights. The seating I made from CLS and a recycled double bed and the table is from old fence wood left over two years ago.

Janulka098

Reaction score
Cheers.
I'd only mentioned to the missus that I could make something to replace the gazebo in passing so she replied why don't you. £160 including paint as we already had the cover and lights. The seating I made from CLS and a recycled double bed and the table is from old fence wood left over two years ago.
Now I need to get my hubby to do the same over here :) looking great! My garden is also south facing and at the moment get blasted all day long

LED_ZEP

Reaction score
I've got a bandsaw and planer/thicknesser I might have to sell to get some corny kegs or other kegging gear
Give me a shout if you're selling. My bandsaw gave up the ghost and always wanted a thicknesser