Lockdown achievements

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see your looking after yourself Mr Tea, looks like me but I have bigger Moooooobs

Proper mooooobs. :laugh8:

1589484141688.png

I replaced the fence around our back garden. It took me 2 days, but really feeling my age now, my little fingers are fine, the rest of my body aches a lot. And my forehead is sunburnt! I've got to get rid of all the rubbish tomorrow - if I can get out of bed.
The fence looks nice though.

As for real non belly related achievements, the conversational French is coming along. Slowly, but It's coming along.
SWMBO wants to teach me how to dance. I told her that I'd start dancing the day she holds a fishing rod.

She's now decided that she's coming fishing tomorrow.

FFS, me and my gob.

As for real non belly related achievements, the conversational French is coming along. Slowly, but It's coming along.
SWMBO wants to teach me how to dance. I told her that I'd start dancing the day she holds a fishing rod.

FFS, me and my gob.

If she is anything like SWMBO the fish will jump in the net hoping when its full you'll leave giving them some peace and quiet! :laugh8:

If she is anything like SWMBO the fish will jump in the net hoping when its full you'll leave giving them some peace and quiet! :laugh8:

She'll only come the once, after yomping up to the north end tip of Walney she'll be calling me all the bar stewards under the sun LOL

My garage is a minefield at the moment between odd jobs, fixing mashtun and others. Needs a bit of tidy up now...
Your garage is nearly as bad as mine. I know I need to sort out properly. Previously I've used the "divide and conquer" approach but never seem to get past the quarter nearest the door aheadbutt
Bloke next door has a team of about 8 guys building him a mega mancave during lockdown. Jealous.

I replaced the fence around our back garden. It took me 2 days, but really feeling my age now, my little fingers are fine, the rest of my body aches a lot. And my forehead is sunburnt! I've got to get rid of all the rubbish tomorrow - if I can get out of bed.
The fence looks nice though.
I've pile of rubbish and our recycling centres are still closed due too COVID19...

Your garage is nearly as bad as mine. I know I need to sort out properly. Previously I've used the "divide and conquer" approach but never seem to get past the quarter nearest the door aheadbutt
Bloke next door has a team of about 8 guys building him a mega mancave during lockdown. Jealous.
This is what it's like at the moment..

Attachments

• 15894869795505296327124216096513.jpg
    15894869795505296327124216096513.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 107

FFS, me and my gob.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฌ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿฆˆ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Back