The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I received this earlier if any members are having the same problem could you post which browser and device you are using, thanks.

Morning chippy, having a few problems logging in mate , for some reason I have to log in every two or three minutes, tried changing my password and that hasn’t helped at all , it’s a right ball ache think you could look into it for me please 👍

Tommo 2

Regular.
Reaction score
I am using an apple I pad chippy and not sure what browser ( how do you know ) 🤷‍♂️

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks, the standard iPad browser is Safari I doubt that will be the cause but the more we know the better if it becomes a common issue.

When you are logged out and have to enter your details is there a small box that says something like 'stay logged in" I am struggling to see it my phone.

Tommo 2

Regular.
Reaction score
Thanks, the standard iPad browser is Safari I doubt that will be the cause but the more we know the better if it becomes a common issue.

When you are logged out and have to enter your details is there a small box that says something like 'stay logged in" I am struggling to see it my phone.
Yes mate always keep it ticked for stay logged in

Tommo 2

Regular.
Reaction score
Bugger that's my theory out of the window :laugh8:
Have sorted it chippy turns out it’s my own fault, the bloody iPad was in private setting mode so every time went on different thread on yesterday’s forum activity I had to sign in again. What a dick head 🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂