London beer factory - hazey daze

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheeseyfeet

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone have a recipe for hazey daze by the London beer factory?

https://www.thelondonbeerfactory.com/product/hazey-daze/
It's a cracking session NEIPA type affair, the website mentions mosaic and citra but if there's a recipe knocking about I certainly can't find it!

Tried emailing the brewery but no reply as yet, I imagine that they have other concerns at the moment!

Stay safe

LBF is a microbrewery so it's unlikely that a clone recipe is out their. The good news is that many forumites (including myself) have found that micro's are usually very generous when it comes to giving out recipes for their beers. So try contacting them to ask (although it may be that noone is around because of the virus). They may well give you the recipe

I like the cans they use, where the whole top comes off.

I’ve only had Hazy Daze and their blackberry (I think, it was last year) Berlinerweisse.

No help with a recipe though I’m afraid.

Love this beer and it's slightly stronger cousin dance juice...this has reminded me to try and get a recipe for these, if i find either (as i suspect the former is a slightly weaker version of the latter) will let you know

Latest posts

Back