Long time brewer, first time poster

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScruffyBrews

Reaction score
Hi all, great to be here, this forum has been a great help and inspiration in the past with my brewing. I would like to now get more involved in the brewing community and also learn more about the craft.
I now live in Cornwall and have been brewing for coming up to 17 year, half my life. I started with country wines and beer kits, and now brew all-grain BIAB and still dabble with country wines.
This year I am aim to brew a different 10L batch of beer every 2 weeks so will no doubt have queries on recipes and techniques from the more experienced brewers!
Looking forward to a great year of brewing and being part of this homebrew community!
Simon

Hi and welcome to the forum and looking forward to you posting some recipes of your own...
I may have been brewing for a little while but never said I was any good at it so you may regret looking forward to me posting some recipes :laugh8: I look forward to getting some honest feedback

Welcome Simon. I went to Cornwall once and I fully understand why you brew your own :laugh8:. Although, in fairness, St Austell are OK. As for Skinners. Beurk!

Back