Long time lurker, first time brewer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ntopps93

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’ve lurked these forums for a while and finally decided to jump in! I’m a first time brewer from the north east of England, and just finished bottling my first batch of a Wilko’s IPA extract kit.
Had a little taste and I’m absolutely blown away that I was actually able to produce a somewhat nice tasting grog, even if it was flat and warm!
Now for the long wait for bottle conditioning, so I’ll fill my time with posting on here. Cheers everyone :beer1:

Hi everyone, I’ve lurked these forums for a while and finally decided to jump in! I’m a first time brewer from the north east of England, and just finished bottling my first batch of a Wilko’s IPA extract kit.
Had a little taste and I’m absolutely blown away that I was actually able to produce a somewhat nice tasting grog, even if it was flat and warm!
Now for the long wait for bottle conditioning, so I’ll fill my time with posting on here. Cheers everyone :beer1:
Hi and welcome to the forum,don't waste your time waiting around get another one on...

Welcome. I am only at this homebrew malarkey for 6 months now. I’m still blown away by the quality of the kits. Look out for the Mangrove Jacks Craft Series of kits. I’ve done 4 of them so far, the best for me so far is the Juicy Session IPA. I can highly recommend. Enjoy your first brew, nothing like drinking your own beer.

Hi, been doing this just a year myself. 12 brews in, and I'm totally hooked. If you have a handy Wilko near you, have a go at their Thirsty Devil red ale - it's lovely. See review section for my review.

This forum has *tons* of useful info and helpful people sharing experience and tips.

Latest posts

Back