Looking for feedback...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KEG_KINGDOM

Reaction score
i would like some feedback on the recipe builder on the website please? It’s a great way to save on the total cost and waste of your home brewed beer so please check it out and would welcome any feedback on how well the page works or any other products / menus you would like adding? Please be as critical as you like...

Cheers Matt

https://www.kegkingdom.co.uk/pages/homebrew-recipe-builder
B25AB387-ACB1-43CC-B1EB-86885CC0845D.png

Hi Matt,

It looks good. I've used geterbrewed.com and malt Miller. Having it all on one page is good as it means you don't have to click through. Downside, is you can't do a search on the page for your desired grain.
One thing I really like about MM is they have the ability to save kits so you can do them one day, leave on wish list and return on the day you want to order. I don't know if yours can do that?
Hope that helps,

Richard

Thanks Richard!
Yes you can search when you click the drop down menu and instead of scrolling through the list just type in a few letters of the ingredient and it should appear..

You can also view previously purchased items if you open an account so then if you wish to purchase the same kit again just click on The option to add again to cart.

Thanks for the feedback And if you do decide to give it a try dont forget the forum member code ’THBF’ at checkout..

All stocked up at the moment but I'll check out the site for pumps.

It looks good. Is their any way you can partner up with a couple of shops so that the ingredients you add to the recepie builder can be pumped straight in to the company and ordered from it?

It looks good. Is their any way you can partner up with a couple of shops so that the ingredients you add to the recepie builder can be pumped straight in to the company and ordered from it?

Hi the builder is designed by kegkingdom and all the ingredients are also stocked by kegkingdom

Latest posts

Back