Looking for help

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pms67

Supporting Member
Reaction score
athumb..athumb..Hi again guys, I would really appreciate some suggestions as to what I can brew with a few ingredients I have, I have done kits and all grain but never extract/dry
I can’t order any grains until the end of the month so this is all I’ve got.
500g of light spray malt
500g of medium spray malt
500g of wheat spray malt

100 g of Citra
100g of Hersbrucker
40g of Sorachi Ace
100g of Galena
100g of Pacific Gem

Yeast is Californian Common

Can I make anything from that??
I’ve not a clue what to throw into this.
Any help welcome

How about 15L, all the spray malt ang 200g table sugar. Select one hop and do a short boil of a high alpha hop and then and a small later addition post boil. Then dry hop after fermentation, Pacific Gem could be interesting. Citra is Citra and there are a number of Hersbruckers.

Boil need not be all 15L, of course! That could make it a quick brewday and no doubt it will be beer.

You could make a session NEIPA with all your dme and some flaked oats from the supermarket. As @Slid says, 15 litre batch. Hop late and dry hop with your citra, sorachi, galena and maybe some pacific gem.

Edit
Just noticed you only have cali common yeast. I reckon it would still make a good beer and arguably still a NEIPA

Also, you might need to cook the oats first, not sure if they would convert otherwise. Ive never brewed an extract batch

Also, you might need to cook the oats first, not sure if they would convert otherwise. Ive never brewed an extract batch
This will not work with flaked oats. You need either malted oats or a combination of base barley malt and flaked oats.

Latest posts

Back