• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for kit in Bedfordshire

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheOsprey

Brewing Bad
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to delve deeper into the hobby and wondering if anyone's looking to get rid of any kit in Bedfordshire?

Primarily looking for a boiler, mash tun, wort chiller, inkbird & heater.

Thanks

Hi osprey, I have a copper wort chiller that I bought on an impulse, yet has never been used as I also purchased a robobrew which included a chiller as part of the package. I'm in Peterborough so not too far away either.

Hi, I'm looking to delve deeper into the hobby and wondering if anyone's looking to get rid of any kit in Bedfordshire?

Primarily looking for a boiler, mash tun, wort chiller, inkbird & heater.

Thanks
Try asking on Bedford jomebrewers Facebook group. They may have something, or you could try happy brewer hbs at Roxton Garden Centre.

I'm in Hertfordshire and have a tube heater spare. Pop me a message if you're interested

Hi osprey, I have a copper wort chiller that I bought on an impulse, yet has never been used as I also purchased a robobrew which included a chiller as part of the package. I'm in Peterborough so not too far away either.
That sounds great - how much are you looking for?

Try asking on Bedford jomebrewers Facebook group. They may have something, or you could try happy brewer hbs at Roxton Garden Centre.

I'm not really on fb, but I'll take a look, cheers.

I'm in Hertfordshire and have a tube heater spare. Pop me a message if you're interested

Thanks - how much are you looking for?

That sounds great - how much are you looking for?
Hey, apologies for the delay!

I paid around £65 for it but tbh I think I over paid at the time. Anyway £25 plus postage sounds reasonable for an unused copper one. If interested send me a PM

Hey, I have a Coleman (coolbox type) mash tun that I no longer use or need and I'm in Northampton/Leicestershire yours foc if you want to collect it socially distanced of course.

Latest posts

Back