Looking for pressure rated inline filter

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought a snub nose fermenter but dont have a fridge it will fit in. I am planning to use it for brewing with kviek so will pitch about 35C and leave the fermenter at room temp until finished. I normally cold crash my beers before kegging but wont be able to with the snub nose. I use a bouncer MD inline filter when kegging from by brew buckets but I doubt this would take more than a couple of psi pressure.

So my options would be to bleed the pressure from the snub nose and transfer at 2psi using the bouncer filter, but this would likely cause a lot of foaming, or I could get a pressure rated filter. Does any one have any recommendations? I saw this Keg Beer Filter 10" but not seen any details about it.

Im not looking for brilliant clarity, just to remove any sediment or hop debris so they dont block the beer out on the keg - the bouncer is perfect for this (with the finer filter) when not pressure transferring.

Thanks for any advice

Latest posts

Back