• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking to buy 2 corny kegs

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerMe

Reaction score
Will probably order reconditioned ones online tomorrow, just wondering if anyone in West/Central Scotland has any they want to sell.

The Hb company sells used ones for £40, when in stock. Have bought two in the past with zero issues.

I’ve recently just set myself up with cornys and I used BrewKegTap. I just emailed them what I wanted to achieve and they put the whole bundle together for me. They do new and reconditioned.

Will probably order reconditioned ones online tomorrow, just wondering if anyone in West/Central Scotland has any they want to sell.
I have two AEB Cornies (570 x 220 dia) I want to sell, but I'm probably about as far away from you as is possible within the UK!! Both scrupulously clean, dent-free and pressure tight. Willing to post at cost. £80 for both kegs + postage, and they could be all yours.

Last edited:
Thanks, but I've already ordered asad1

Cracking deal too, he will get rid no bother. I'm pretty happy with what I paid though - £144 for 2 kegs, regulator, lines, fittings and party tap. Free delivery.
Where did you order those from if you don't mind me asking?

https://www.kegkingdom.co.uk/
It was £100 for one keg with attachments, and £60 for the 2nd keg. The Facebook group I got the link from (Brewtube Official) has a 10% discount code for them, bringing it down to £144 athumb..
Hopefully it will arrive without issues but they don't have good reputation on here. Poor comms, failed deliveries etc.

Maybe they don’t have a good reputation but I have used them quite a bit in the past. Only problem I ever had was when I contacted them about an incorrect item. Didn’t have a reply to email but correct item was with me the next day.

Maybe they don’t have a good reputation but I have used them quite a bit in the past. Only problem I ever had was when I contacted them about an incorrect item. Didn’t have a reply to email but correct item was with me the next day.
That's good to hear. They did email me immediately with confirmation of the order and who the shipper will be so I'm not too worried yet.

Also, I used PayPal. I can claim a refund if they mess up, right?

Also, I used PayPal. I can claim a refund if they mess up, right?
PayPal is only recommended for purchases under £100 due to the protection they offer. For larger purchases a credit card gives you the best protection both in terms of disputing a transaction and section 75 protection.

Good news, just got an email to say my kegs will be delivered tomorrow. He really needs to work on his communication but if my order arrives as described, I can't complain really. His price was unbeatable, especially with the discount.

Perfect timing actually, tomorrow my brew will have been fermenting for 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Back