• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Lots of equipment for sale .

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am just about to upgrade to kegging, so I would be interested in 2 of the cornies, the gas cylinder, plus all the regulators, taps, connectors, etc. I may be interested in the counter chiller too. I could collect either today or tomorrow.

A price for all that?

Hello Mike , 2 of the 3 cornies have now gone . Gas , regulator and 4 way valve have gone . Taps and counter chiller are still available .
I did update the list yesterday .

Regards Dean .

Any chance you could upload a photo of the chiller? Also an approx cost inc postage would be good. Thanks

Dean
I've managed to break the JG fitting could you tell me the size please.

Oh , sorry to hear that . I am not 100% sure what size it is . Will have a rumage in my bits box , but im pretty sure i have sold the rest of the fittings . If you decide what size co2 line you are going to use then maybe have a look on Beer Storage and Dispense - John Guest Fittings and Beer/Gas Line | The Malt Miller . Measure the thread OD and that will be a guide as to thread size .

Any chance you could upload a photo of the chiller? Also an approx cost inc postage would be good. Thanks
There you go , immersion could do with a soak and boil .

Counter flow is , a counter flow . 🤷‍♂️

Make me an offer , postage will be £10 .
20220105_211735.jpg
20220105_211740.jpg
20220105_211602.jpg
20220105_211648.jpg

Latest posts

Back