Love Brewing Giveaway! - Spiritworks Artisan Flavourings

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I like how you don't have to mess with the botanicals to try and get the correct amounts, and I'm guessing that they turn the gin an appealing colour too. Unlike when I've done it before and it goes a strange yellow colour!

5 I'd try would be:
Peaches and Cream
Strawberry and Cream
Rhubarb and Ginger
Pink Gin
Sicilian Lemon

All very summery / spring 😀

Hmm....

Sloe Gin
London Dry
Tan's London Gin
Sicilian Lemon
Don's London Gin
(or if I'm allowed to go a little 'off piste' (make up your own jokes about always being on the piste) Liqueur Amaretto and Cherry Brandy instead of London Dry and Don's

Good Luck and Good Health

Great giveaway

Strawberries & Cream
Tan's London Gin
Sloe Gin
Pink Gin
Sicilian Lemon Gin

Thanks!

LoveBrewing
is back with another giveaway, this time featuring their new product line, Spiritworks Artisan Flavourings, and their Brewing Apron.

View attachment 63071

View attachment 63072

Entry is simple. Head over LoveBrewing and select five flavours you would be interested in winning. Post them here to this thread, and you're entered.

First Prize - Five Flavours of Spiritworks Artisan Flavouring of your choice. Head over to LoveBrewing to review their flavour offerings.

Second and Third Prize - Winners for both of these places will receive a LoveBrewing Brewing Apron.

Entry is closed February 28th at midnight. February 28th we will hold the drawing. One winner will receive the flavourings they specified in their entry. Second and Third place will win the Brew Apron.

Rules and Entry for the TheHomeBrewForum LoveBrewing Spiritworks Artisan Flavourings

To enter, reply to this thread one time, including your choice of five Spiritworks Artisan Flavourings.

On February 28, 2022 we will close this giveaway, and draw the winners. One (1) winner will win their choice of Spiritworks Artisan Flavourings.

Second
and Third place will receive the LoveBrewing Brew Apron.

Winners will be announced on this thread and contacted via the private message system

FREE UK DELIVERY*

LoveBrewing will send the prize free delivery (limited to UK and Europe)

LoveBrewing is also on Facebook

Terms and Conditions
Entries must be posted by Midnight, February 28th, 2022 UK time zone. Void where prohibited. Limit One (1) entry per household. TheHomeBrewForum is not responsible for prizes. Void where prohibited. Must be legal age to enter.
My wife has already threatened me about gin and distilling so these would draw alot of unnessacary heat on me , she would be asking alot of questions about other things that she has no rite or need to know...... I would really like an Apron please. Really like one. I would make it part of my current "brewniform" yes I have an over coat I wear when brewing and I call it my brewniform.

These look amazing! As well as in gin, I wonder if some of these flavours may work well with other recipes! If I win I will share the results of my experiments here.
  1. Blood orange
  2. Rhubarb & ginger
  3. Sicilian lemon
  4. Strawberries & cream
  5. Sloe gin
Good luck all.

This is very timely for me....

Tans London
Blood Orange
Sicilia Lemon
Rhubarb is ginger
London Dry

Cheers

Horners

Funnily enough I was given a gin making kit for Christmas, but
much prefer your flavours.
Sloe Gin
Rhubarb & Ginger
Pink Gin
Don's London Dry Gin
Strawberries & Cream

Last edited by a moderator:
Pink Gin
Strawberries and Cream
Blood Orange
Sloe gin
Peaches and Cream

Thank you.

My choices would be;

Tan's London Gin
Blood Orange
Rhubarb and Ginger
Sicillian Lemon
Sloe Gin

Thanks for another great giveaway!

Thanks for the offer.

Rhubarb and Ginger
Blood Orange
Sicilian lemon
Pink Gin
Sloe Gin

if I win i would like
London gin
Blood orange gin
Pink gin
Sloe gin
Strawberries and cream

London dry gin. Blood orange gin. Sloe gin. Sicilian Lemon gin. Pink gin. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back