Lowictz Spotted In ASDA!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottE75

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did some shopping in ASDA the other Friday, and whilst I was there I spotted Lowictz Raspberry syrup. It was in the international area. It's the first time I've seen it there. Just a friendly FYI athumb..

Do any supermarkets do the Cherry one or do i have to look in Polish shops?
Would be better to look in "Polish" shops or corner shops stocking Polish and international foods. Usually more choice there.
Some supermarkets do stock these but from my experience it's pure luck what you'll find as they put on shelves what they get it might be different flavour with every delivery or just one flavour all the time.
That's my experience at least in various Morrisons, Tescos and Asdas

I noticed recently that Lidl stock Lowictz. From what i seen they had the Cherry and the Raspberry. £1.99 a bottle.

At the beginning to up the OG to something suitably insane
And then use 5ml in each bottle for priming in place of sugar.

I did a raspberry TC and added 3/4 bottle to 4l apple juice and brewed it out in a DJ with champagne yeast. Added the remaining syrup as priming sugar. Very very tasty, but was like 9% and went down like a fizzy fruit shoot
;)

Hi!
Did it turn out very dry?
I have seen posts recommending using a low-attenuating yeast, like Danstar Windsor.

ended up with an 8% fruity wheat beer when I used it. An amazing colour...

Brew 8: We'll wheat again.
50 grams tettnang 20 mins boil
21.5 liters bottled water
3.1 KG wheat extract.
1290ml polish raspberry syrup ( 84g sugars per 100ml)
WB-06 yeast
1.071 og
Pitched at 21 deg
fermented at 20-23 deg for 3 weeks.
210 ml polish raspberry syrup to prime topped up to 300 ml chase spring water to aid mixing with beer.
1.010 fg = 8% abv

You can always add a little more syrup when you serve it to sweeten if you don't like it really dry.

Latest posts

Back