Madaleine McCann

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derekmr

Reaction score
Yet more money being given to the police to try and find her,
Why can’t the parents pay for some of it,
I don’t see other missing kids getting this,
And they left her alone, they need to own up to something.

There must be hundreds of parents who have lost kids whos cases have been closed for good why do these two deserve an almost endless stream of money they left their kids alone and went out for the night why have they not been prosecuted.

From what I can tell the police requested the money so I assume they think they have something worth pursuing. It seems weird to me that the police even request money for a specific case and not just use resources as needed on any case.

I’ve heard they could be trying to get a peado ring but I don’t see that pair helping or giving money
They know something 100%

they left their kids alone and went out for the night why have they not been prosecuted.

The crime would be in portugal, so not a UK decision, and I suspect that on balance they didn't want the fallout of the Daily mail screaming about foreign police picking on middle class brits.

Even in this country I doubt you'd get a prosecution though, the CPS would say it wasn't in the public interest as there would be no benefit to punishing them (they've already suffered enough and it would just affect the remaining kids more). There isn't a precedent for it, I can't think of any other missing child/kidnapping case where the parents were prosecuted?

The crime would be in portugal, so not a UK decision

In that case lets keep the money as our cash strapped police force is in no position to keep feeding money into this bottomless pit.

There must be hundreds of parents who have lost kids whos cases have been closed for good why do these two deserve an almost endless stream of money they left their kids alone and went out for the night why have they not been prosecuted.
Or kids taken into care,
Happens to other couples that go out on the **** and leave kids alone

The crime would be in portugal, so not a UK decision, and I suspect that on balance they didn't want the fallout of the Daily mail screaming about foreign police picking on middle class brits.

Even in this country I doubt you'd get a prosecution though, the CPS would say it wasn't in the public interest as there would be no benefit to punishing them (they've already suffered enough and it would just affect the remaining kids more). There isn't a precedent for it, I can't think of any other missing child/kidnapping case where the parents were prosecuted?

Shannon Matthews case

Shannon Matthews case

She wasn't kidnapped though was she, or rather the mum and kidnapper turned out to be the same person.
Or kids taken into care,
Happens to other couples that go out on the **** and leave kids alone

Kids are taken into care for their benefit if they're in some sort of danger, not punitively because the parents did something wrong. If social services believed they were going to leave the kids alone again then maybe they'd act. I'm guessing they're rarely out of their parents sight now though.

The thought of me and MrsF. going out on the lash and leaving our kids on their own at home never once crossed our minds from our first being born in 95 to our twins being 12 in 2014. And that's us being at home let alone being abroad, there's always been something just not right about this and I can't help thinking that the Police are funding this to try and find evidence against one or both of the parents.

The thought of me and MrsF. going out on the lash and leaving our kids on their own at home never once crossed our minds from our first being born in 95 to our twins being 12 in 2014. And that's us being at home let alone being abroad, there's always been something just not right about this and I can't help thinking that the Police are funding this to try and find evidence against one or both of the parents.
And if they do they will give them so much protection that we will have to pay for

I can’t understand this conspiracy rubbish about Madaleine’s parents being the ones who kidnapped her. Is it a chippy working class ‘them and us’ thing or maybe people with kids want to make themselves feel like nothing bad could ever happen to their own kids?
Anyway if they were involved the last thing they would have done is to create so much publicity and badger the police to spend more money on investigations. They would have kept their heads down and carried on with life.

She wasn't kidnapped though was she, or rather the mum and kidnapper turned out to be the same person.

Kids are taken into care for their benefit if they're in some sort of danger, not punitively because the parents did something wrong. If social services believed they were going to leave the kids alone again then maybe they'd act. I'm guessing they're rarely out of their parents sight now though.

I think you will find she was. She was taken from her family home and held against her will

Well the mcanns, plus me and mrs poo must be the only parents ever to have tucked the babbies in on an evening on holiday, and gone over to the gated complex restaurant 50 yards away for a fish dinner and a glass of wine. Must be a middle class thing?
It's not like Benidorm where they take the babbies out with them and leave them in prams in a corner while they dance on the table tops and bars till all hours after all. That just never happens.

Reactions: lif
Well the mcanns, plus me and mrs poo must be the only parents ever to have tucked the babbies in on an evening on holiday, and gone over to the gated complex restaurant 50 yards away for a fish dinner and a glass of wine. Must be a middle class thing?
It's not like Benidorm where they take the babbies out with them and leave them in prams in a corner while they dance on the table tops and bars till all hours after all. That just never happens.
At least they don’t lose their kids,
Anyone can get in a gated complex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back