Madaleine McCann

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet there hasn't a day gone by when her parents haven't wished they didn't go out for that meal that night. They screwed up badly and will pay the price for the rest of their lives. In agitating for ongoing investigation they are only doing what most heartbroken parents would do.

I hope nobody who has made negative comments on this thread ever has to go through what the McCanns have gone through. For Christ's sake, have some compassion.
It’s not about not having compassion, but look what has happened in this case, they have had so much tax payers money whilst saying they will pay what it takes, they were suspects, still could be to a point, they left the kids alone, and what about other missing kids, they don’t get so much money thrown at the case,
It would be amazing if she turned up though very unlikely, if they don’t know what happened to her now I doubt they ever will, it’s a very sad and strange case.

Compassion is a wonderful thing, it can be life and hope but realism and reason has its place to.

Even in the extremely unlikely event that the child were found alive and undamaged and she would not be their daughter, her Mom would be the person who looked after her all these years.

Better to spend the cash trying to stop Londoners shooting each other.

Aamcle

I hope nobody who has made negative comments on this thread ever has to go through what the McCanns have gone through. For Christ's sake, have some compassion.

As has been said above its not about compassion no one here is saying they deserved to have their child kidnapped but where are they going to draw the line as far as funding the investigation goes it seems a very uneven playing field from where i am sat.

Fact they left their child while going out for a drink and meal in this country that is child neglect unless you are from the right side of town or know people or maybe even a mason ?

newspapers? From the TV? The Internet? No one has a clue about the true details of the case.
Leave it to the police and the authorities to make judgements. They're in receipt of all the facts and in a far better position to make appropriate determinations.

The FACT is they are getting more money to further investigate an 11 year old case where does it end?

Quite clearly Madalaine fell into the babies, toddlers and very young SHOULD never be left alone.
The parents tragic as it is should have faced some kind of charges. The compassion is with the child and not the parents who have allowed their child to be 1 abducted and sold to a childless family 2 sold into child sex slavery or 3 is dead I can think of no other options and they are absolutely guilty of the circumstances through their stupidity all for a drink and meal which they could have taken the children with them as it was a family holiday

Quite clearly Madalaine fell into the babies, toddlers and very young SHOULD never be left alone.
The parents tragic as it is should have faced some kind of charges. The compassion is with the child and not the parents who have allowed their child to be 1 abducted and sold to a childless family 2 sold into child sex slavery or 3 is dead I can think of no other options and they are absolutely guilty of the circumstances through their stupidity all for a drink and meal which they could have taken the children with them as it was a family holiday
Exactly, but we are not allowed to say that, people are allowed to leave the kids and go for meal etc, it says so above in this thread,
As you said “family “ holiday, so why leave kids out anyway,
They could even have slept in a buggy In eyeshot of parents.

My personal view is that this subject should not be discussed here. After all, it’s a home brew forum and brewing your own beer isn’t controversial.

The forum description clearly states that the Snug is the place for all non brewing chat.

Posts removed and time to bring this one to a close.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back