Make your own kits.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I found out yesterday our local Range store has stopped selling these kits so rang another store and they were also out of stock it looks like they have stopped selling home brew kits, looks like I will have to pay more to get a local health food store who dabble in home brew stuff in a very small way to get me kits which they have done before or use the online shops and pay postage. asad1

Last edited:
Wilko? With online stuff you can usually get free postage if you order enough...

Our Wilko doesn't seem stock much in the wine kit line and the ones i have tried in the past were drinkable but only just, it looks like i can get kits locally (by ordering them) for the same price as online (when postage is added) so i will give the local shop a little extra income which they probably need.

Said goodbye to kits (Beer anyway) a long while ago but i noticed in our Range Store today, all the Homebrew Kits they sell have been reduced to around £12.
Dextrose sugar and buckets are still full price but will go back during the week a couple of times to see if these are going to be sold off cheap.

Said goodbye to kits (Beer anyway) a long while ago but i noticed in our Range Store today, all the Homebrew Kits they sell have been reduced to around £12.

I guess they are trying to empty the shelves before the new repackaged "Make Your Own" kits are delivered.

Hi all! Just to confirm The Range are not getting rid of their homebrew section and we will continue to sell them our complete Make Your Own range of kits and equipment. The brand has gone through a complete refresh which has meant running low or out of some varieties in store for a couple of weeks - I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

All stores should now be fully stocked with the new kits and our updated range of 9 varieties. These are: White, Red and Rosé wine, American IPA, Premium Lager and Irish Stout, and Apple, Dark Berry and Strawberry & Lime cider. I hope people try them and like the results, please let me know any feedback you might have on the new varieties, the new packaging and design, I'll try to answer any questions on here too, but for anything urgent please email [email protected]. Thanks, Sam

Hi all,

Not sure if still relevant to this thread, but, Make Your Own" brewing kits are currently going through a re-brand.

We have the last of the stock in the original packaging.

This means you can scoop up an absolute steal!

Once these kits are gone, they truly are gone, so get your hands on these amazing kits at a one off price.

We did a post in the Advertiser Sponsor Forum on Friday, but you can find them here > http://bit.ly/Make-Your-Own-Beer-Wine-Cider

Back