Making a fruit fly trap

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG :eek:, I'm a bit OCD on the sanitising side of things and I so do not want to hear things like this :cry:

If you're ever up for a bottle swap, please completely forget that I even exist :rofl:

Fermented out so I had a taste today before cold crashing.

Fly or no fly it tastes nice, really nice and you can't have any :tongue:

Fermented out so I had a taste today before cold crashing.

Fly or no fly it tastes nice, really nice and you can't have any :tongue:

Heheee, glad it worked out okay in the end, tbh, that's all that matters. A wee bit extra 'protein' in a brew never hurt anybody :drink:

Having said that... please don't send me any I'm err... moving house or somit.... :whistle:

Me and my wife had a massive fruit fly issue in our old house, we used the cider vinegar and cling film method which caught a lot of the buggers but never found the source.

In our new house we planted strawberry plants in our garden and they attracted loads of them which brought a few into the house. Think I mite plant them further away from the house to keep them at bay.

Speak of the devil, enjoying a pumpking from wytchwood took a drink and felt something tickling my lip from inside the glass :? I feel a bit steeped out

Latest posts

Back