Malt Miller now using DHL?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my parcel was delivered while I was out bowling. I had asked for the safe place to be behind the gate, left on front doorstep with the box all split. Luckily nothing missing. Minor annoyance, always had good delivery from DPD.

Well, my parcel was delivered while I was out bowling. I had asked for the safe place to be behind the gate, left on front doorstep with the box all split. Luckily nothing missing. Minor annoyance, always had good delivery from DPD.

They must have been heavy handed with it then as Malt Miller items come well packed. I had something delivered from a different supplier who used DHL and that came with a damaged box too.

Hi,
We have been trialing DHL for a while now and have had really good results. Given that, even if they can achieve a 99% perfect delivery record there will obviously be some issues but we are here to sort that out. DPD are only offering one delivery attempt then to a pickup shop and that is causing issues. It is part of a big shake up in our delivery procedure which will all come online over the next couple of months.

DHL works perfectly for me. The crazy thing is, the little old lady who does it here on the Island hasn't even got a car! So she just phones me up to say I've got a very important delivery for my favourite hobby and I go and collect it from her garage.
Small Island life at it's best.

DPD always been very good. I had an order delivered on the bank holiday weekend on a Sunday by DHL which I thought was excellent only problem was unfortunately contents damaged that's the first time since I've been using MM anything has been damaged. Item replaced immediately by MM

All my MM deliveries have previously been DPD but this week (7 kilos of grain and some liquid yeasts) it came via DHL.

I always liked the DPD delivery as they gave me a time and also i have a sign on the door saying please leave in porch if no answer and they always did. Just had my first delivery from DHL, no time frame and they just left it outside my house on the floor for anyone to nick.

will see what the next delivery is like.

Always like DPD, never liked DHL although partly my negative thoughts are due to speaking to staff who used to work for a local depot who said it was a s**t show.

I like DPD for the same reasons as others, they give a email/text delivery slot and then the option to alter the delivery to a neighbour/safe place etc which gives enough options for me.
I can not see the problem with them if you use the options personally

Latest posts

Back