Malt Miller

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,
What a fabulous thread, we massively appreciate your comments. As I am sure you can imagine it is a great business, and industry, to be involved in and turning a hobby into employment for local people has been fantastic.
I do keep an eye on the forums, this one seems to be thriving with loads of good advise. If you need any specific advice from us, just pick up the phone or email, it is alway great to speak with fellow brewers.
Cheers

Rob

I really appreciate that you will send such heavy parcels to me here in Alderney.
I know and fully expect it to take well over a week but that's not your fault, the ship only comes once a week!
The bonus for me is that you take the VAT off (as we are VAT exempt) which offsets the cost of the shipping.
Another order heading your way for another Two Hearted clone and a Sierra Nevada clone.
The best beers I've ever made!

Another vote for MM, top service and a good range of ingredients etc. I ordered a fermenter from them and it had a couple of faults, replaced the next day without any bother at all.

Latest posts

Back