Malt Miller

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arcs

Landlord.
Reaction score
Well, first order from them on Tuesday and bejeezuz they were fast. I didn't ask for next day delivery. Got order of tribute to Guinness Dublin stout grains yesterday morning. That's the first time since the pandemic I've seen an order from HB companies that fast. I highly recommend them ;)

Placed first order this week and impressed with service, packing etc. Will be using again for sure.

They are my first port of call for anything I need and the service has always been top notch. Only ever had one issue where a bag of what should have been Light Munich malt was clearly something more like Crystal 150 but they got a new one sent out straight away at no charge, think it turned up the very next day.

TMM are great. I've done this twice, placed order and missed something off. Gave them a call and they held order until I had placed the other order as a store collect , they have then dispatched both on 1 postage charges

Always found them to be really fast and reliable, just a bit more expensive than some but you get what you pay for.

I tend to buy bulk base malt and the odd extra from them and then get hops, yeast and special malts from Cross My Loof.

Malt Miller AG recipe kits are also great and they have tons to choose from. Just be careful though as a few of them seem really over priced.

I've used pretty much all the popular homebrew suppliers and have settled on Malt Miller: sometimes a little more expensive, but ingredients are fresh and top-notch, and delivery is always quick.

Members may not be aware that The Malt Miller sponsor the forum under the username @borischarlton if you need to message them you can using the link below.

1643471452649.png

borischarlton
THBF Sponsor
THBF Sponsor
Joined Jul 29, 2009
Last seen Yesterday at 1:55 PM

They're very good, I use them always.
Does anyone know if they have a shop to look around, or just a warehouse kind of thing? You know it's yearly bonus time soon...

Yep, me too. They are my preferred supplier for all my homebrew supplies. Great customer service, fast and easy.

I used to use them all the time pre-brexit. But now, with delivery and import charges to Ireland, I’ve had to switch to other suppliers.

Back