Malt

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cisk

Reaction score
Hi i am thinking of going from kits to brewing ,i have been looking at the new brewzilla what do you think to them ?Also what is the differents between crushed and milled when you brew?
Thanks

Hi i am thinking of going from kits to brewing ,i have been looking at the new brewzilla what do you think to them ?Also what is the differents between crushed and milled when you brew?
Thanks
Crushed and milled are both the same and the Brewzilla is a good piece of kit for the money.

Thanks for that Gerryjo i will get one on order then, regards from sunny Malta

If you are not milling your own you'll order crushed malt which the supplier will just run through their own mill otherwise you can get uncrushed which you will need to mill yourself.

Hi Gerry i have to order from Italy and i think it will not be milled ,we are not as well off for home brew shops as you are but we got the sun .Regards from sunny Malta thanks for your help

There is an online shop based in Malta www.thebeerhop.com and although I’ve personally not used them a friend of mine has bought kit from them in the past.

Hi Gerry i have to order from Italy and i think it will not be milled ,we are not as well off for home brew shops as you are but we got the sun .Regards from sunny Malta thanks for your help
I live in sunny France, but still order from the UK and Ireland. It's much cheaper and you can get the stuff whole or milled. Have you checked out Geterbrewed or Thehomebrecompany or The Malt Miller or BrewUK?
It's cheaper even with the delivery charge factored in if you make your order up to the full 30 Kg.

Hi SkyBlue yes i uses him but as i said all is stuff comes from Italy he coming to he this afternoon i will ask him if he can get any , Thanks

Hi An Ankou i do deal with the UK but Malta is a island not main land Europe like you are so shipping is a lot more, i use a postal hub which is good
Thanks

Latest posts

Back