Man size.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how long it is before the department's in clothes shops are altered from "men's" and "women's", to "persons" and "women's"...

If it was genuinely sexist women would be prohibited from buying them. Plus surely it's more sexist by suggesting men have snottier noses hahaha.

I was about to comment but I would have been crossing a line.
It would have been the kind of thing I'd say had I downed a few, really strong pints.
Bad decision in a bottle.
I'l be doing those pints later (4am your time) and see if I revisit this topic. Maybe I should get my wife to temporarily lock me out of my computer.

It has also spread to toilets, living in London a few venues in Camden have mixed gender toilets and have set about reducing the size of the cubicles. Can barely get my shoulders in the buggers.

It has also spread to toilets, living in London a few venues in Camden have mixed gender toilets and have set about reducing the size of the cubicles. Can barely get my shoulders in

I get the mixed gender bit but what is reducing the size all about. :?:

Chaps, I have to be really really honest here, I'm not overly bothered if they rename the large sized kleenex... They can call them whatever they like, they really can, and odds are it was just a result of somebody in senior management deciding it was about time to ditch the old naming, rather than any serious campaigning from feminists. Didn't take campaigning for Jif to get renamed to Cif after all (I mean, we might mistake it for peanut butter eh?), or Marathon to Snickers etc etc...

As to toilet cubicles getting smaller, were they ever large? I've always struggled with them since I was about 17 years old... But then, I'm a bit bigger than most folks, at 6'5" tall and a touch broader too... Coach toilets are literally impossible for me to use, so I avoid travelling by coach (plus, I can't get my knees in between the seats anyway). Hell, we used to have to go 1st class on the trains just so I had the leg room I needed, else I'd get to my destination and be unable to walk..... It was a disaster for me when they introduced reclining seats on trains, as often the folks in front of me would fail to pay attention to the fact that my knees were already jammed solidly into the back of their seat, and decide to just push harder in order to get their oh so important comfort... Can't say I'm bothered about sharing, although I should think that ladies may struggle to use the urinals... On a more serious note, I WILL object to the excessive queueing that ladies already have to cope with, thanks to all cubicle toilets, if/when they introduce this across the board...

When the missus got frisky the other night I must have had this thread playing on my subconscious cos I told her to get the womanacles out. Didn't go down too well, I can tell you.

It has also spread to toilets, living in London a few venues in Camden have mixed gender toilets and have set about reducing the size of the cubicles. Can barely get my shoulders in the buggers.

I first encountered a gender neutral toilet at the Roundhouse last year. Wasn't sure if I was allowed to use it or not - or if I wanted to!

All because the lady loves Milk Tray, ah well, guess that's going to then?. How about local gyms scrap there "female only" sessions seeing as no male only sessions?. Women's Own magazine and the likes need to rebrand too.

Latest posts

Back