Man smashes up Tesco store.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Not the usual quiet Monday afternoon in town i assume his horse didn't win. :roll:

12 March 2018

THIS shocking footage is the moment a man smashed dozens of glass bottles inside an Ulverston supermarket.

Shortly after 3pm police were called to an incident at Tesco, in Market Street, following reports of a man damaging items inside.

The call out was sparked after earlier reports of damage being caused to the Coral bookmakers in nearby Market Place.

Here he is seen inside Tesco, in Market Street, taking glass bottles from the shelves, smashing them on the floor and against nearby displays as staff stay well away behind a row of tills.

Police later confirmed a 23-year-old man had been arrested on suspicion of criminal damage

Watch - http://www.nwemail.co.uk/portalsuit.../120318-ulverstontescodamage.mp4?tn=mp4.small

The most disturbing thing about that is the vertical video.
The man I sort of get, Tesco and their prices right? But shooting a video vertical?

I don't know why people do it you wouldn't watch a TV show if it was filmed like that turn the fecking phone to landscape :mad3:

Rant over. :laugh8:

The most disturbing thing about that is the vertical video.
The man I sort of get, Tesco and their prices right? But shooting a video vertical?

My guess would be someone who valued their well-being filming covertly.

Terrible actions by him of course but I did chuckle when he pulled a beer off the shelf and started to drink it!

Terrible actions by him of course but I did chuckle when he pulled a beer off the shelf and started to drink it!

It looked like he opened it with his teeth, i remember doing that in my late teens i wouldn't now as i would need the dentist soon after. :laugh8:

Latest posts

Back