Manchester attack: 22 dead and 59 hurt in suicide bombing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They say if they've managed to make one bomb its usually 1 of a few. Don't tend to make one at a time due to risk of doing so. Hence increased threat level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not attacking our army. But the army are to be deployed on the streets so this might change.

Not attacking our army. But the army are to be deployed on the streets so this might change.

No Point in deploying the Army , they will be frightened to death to shoot any one in case they get jailed , thats how these crazy bastards in government treat our armed forces, While has i said in another thread sending billions in aid.

I think they deploy the army just to calm people down what can they do against a faceless enemy?

No Point in deploying the Army , they will be frightened to death to shoot any one in case they get jailed , thats how these crazy bastards in government treat our armed forces, While has i said in another thread sending billions in aid.

Shoot a terrorist?! Shame on you - they have human rights too, y'know.

Shoot a terrorist?! Shame on you - they have human rights too, y'know.

Fukin Crazy? I would love the job has Executioner , Make the bastards squeal then shove pork scratching in his mouth before hanging the bastards, then cut them in four pieces each piece in a pig skin and throw them in the ocean, that would make the fukers think twice, No sitting on Mohammeds right hand fiddling with virgins, Floating round in a pig skin with a mouth full of Mr Porkys prime pig bits for them bastards.

In that case they probably said bomb not vest it was 5:30 this morning and I was half asleep. :lol:

You have to ask WHY are they allowing people to wander into a venue like that with a suitcase? To me from now on it seems reasonable to say to people do not bring anything other than a small hand bag and even that may be checked.

Fukin Crazy? I would love the job has Executioner , Make the bastards squeal then shove pork scratching in his mouth before hanging the bastards, then cut them in four pieces each piece in a pig skin and throw them in the ocean, that would make the fukers think twice, No sitting on Mohammeds right hand fiddling with virgins, Floating round in a pig skin with a mouth full of Mr Porkys prime pig bits for them bastards.

I understand your exasperation at having to blame someone and dispensing justice however most of the guilty one's end up in pieces and avoid "justice" completely. This is the problem with suicide terrorists it just adds further to everyone's despair that some thing must be done but there is no one left to blame. If they catch a group an absolute life sentence has to be guaranteed but we cannot displace the blame onto a community who themselves are condeming these acts.

I understand your exasperation at having to blame someone and dispensing justice however most of the guilty one's end up in pieces and avoid "justice" completely. This is the problem with suicide terrorists it just adds further to everyone's despair that some thing must be done but there is no one left to blame. If they catch a group an absolute life sentence has to be guaranteed but we cannot displace the blame onto a community who themselves are condeming these acts.

I dont blame the Muslim community, if you look back and read my previous posts you will see that, its just these evil pieces of slime who are doing these acts under the banner of Islam. The penalty for this sort of crime should be life with torture to keep reminding them of the grief they cause to relatives of the people they kill. or a long slow painful death the same has they prescribe for us the Infidels:thumb:

It's a train station to so people have cases and bags. It appears to have happened in the public foyer area not in the venue so wouldn't look out of place milling about with any form of bag. There's a McDonald's near it to so anyone can come and go with it not being inside the arena. I live here and have been to the location many times myself so know the lay out.

It's a train station to so people have cases and bags. It appears to have happened in the public foyer area not in the venue so wouldn't look out of place milling about with any form of bag. There's a McDonald's near it to so anyone can come and go with it not being inside the arena. I live here and have been to the location many times myself so know the lay out.

Sorry I don't know the venue I thought it was the foyer within the ticketed area like the Newcastle arena where you have to show your ticket to get in the door.

Looks like this lemon has just stood there until the crowd left and when he's though it sufficiently congested done the deed. Parents were waiting there to collect children it's a popular meeting point for those having dropped children off there.

I dont blame the Muslim community, if you look back and read my previous posts you will see that, its just these evil pieces of slime who are doing these acts under the banner of Islam. The penalty for this sort of crime should be life with torture to keep reminding them of the grief they cause to relatives of the people they kill. or a long slow painful death the same has they prescribe for us the Infidels:thumb:

I have read all of your previous posts and wasn't aiming that at you just as a general message to all that we should blame the individuals not the community which you have already stated.
Still can't agree that we can sink to their levels of torture but a lifelong sentence with no niceties involved! We have to be better than them however painful it is!

This is the problem you can have as much security and bag checks as you like but it doesn't stop these people killing people outside.

That's just messing with em:lol:

A sad time...a chap works with me had his wife and kids in there but thankfully they were unharmed...physically at least.
I wonder how much intelligence is actually coming from the communities these nutters hide in? A huge part of catching or stopping them must rely on zero tolerance from the genuine peaceful people they must cross. ..either that or there's no place in our society no matter what beliefs they have or flag they fly or colour they are.
Estimated numbers of 3000 or more under observation due to their radical views ..almost impossible to police...but not if all in one place....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back