Manchester traffic warden tickets police car

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I wonder how many times this warden is going to get pulled for a vehicle check when they find out his name. (see video below) :laugh8:

A traffic warden has been captured on camera ticketing to a police car parked in a taxi rank in Manchester.

The warden wrote the ticket for one of two marked cars outside Bar Rogue on Portland Street on Tuesday.

Greater Manchester Police said its officers were dealing with a report of an assault and it was appealing the ticket.

The force said officers "chose to park in a taxi rank as the only other viable alternative would have been to block a bus lane."

Manchester City Council said: "We will always rescind tickets when there are clear mitigating circumstances."

A 45-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of being drunk and disorderly and assaulting a police officer.

Whilst this makes me chortle, with my sensible hat on, think of all the man hours that are now going to be wasted putting in the appeal, hearing the appeal, and so on.

Spot on, would the warden have booked an ambulance in the same place, i have a feeling the answer is yes. aheadbutt

But we have all seen police cars ignoring the rules, speeding, etc when there is no clear justification. Nipping into Greg's is no excuse for parking illegally; the police need to set an example. We all see police cars doing 80mph on the motorways.

I got a ticket from a Traffic warden when I was parked on the pavement trying to jump start a workmate whos battery had gone flat on his van(he was delivering), I tried reasoning with her but she had started writing the ticket before she got to the car. I didn't pay it as I appealed and won due to taking photos and asking witnesses names.

Do these cnuts get a bonus if they write a certain amount of tickets or something? What dingleberry thinks putting a ticket on a marked police car will achieve anything other than laughter and ridicule? Oh and there's also the pesky fact that the ticket will be 100% squashed. What is the point?

Do these cnuts get a bonus if they write a certain amount of tickets or something? What dingleberry thinks putting a ticket on a marked police car will achieve anything other than laughter and ridicule? Oh and there's also the pesky fact that the ticket will be 100% squashed. What is the point?

I've often wondered if they are incentivised to issue tickets. Interested to see if anyone has the answer

I don't know any traffic wardens................or do I? would you admit being one? you wouldn't walk into a pub wearing a traffic warden uniform unless you like wearing beer that is aunsure....

This guy is obviously a few bricks short of a load for ticketing as police car but i do not dislike traffic wardens its the pillocks who park their cars/vans with no thought to other road users and pedestrians i dislike and i see several examples of this every day which is a nightmare when you are driving anything bigger than a van believe me..

As the coffin was being lowered into the ground at a Parking Officers funeral, a voice from inside screams “I’m not dead, I’m not dead. Let me out!”
The vicar smiles, leans forward, sucking air through his teeth and mutters “too late pal, I’ve already done the paperwork”

As the coffin was being lowered into the ground at a Parking Officers funeral, a voice from inside screams “I’m not dead, I’m not dead. Let me out!”
The vicar smiles, leans forward, sucking air through his teeth and mutters “too late pal, I’ve already done the paperwork”

clapa

Latest posts

Back