Mango ipa

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torshon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Into my version 2 of a mango ipa which went down a storm, with everyone who tried it, just trying to tweak it and wondering after initial fermentation, when I dry hop can i put the mango in at the same time?

Thanks guys, for all the help you have given previously,

I would wait for any new krausen that forms from the added mango to subside then add the hops.

I recently made a Mango IPA adding pulped mango with the dry hops, it came out great. It did start fermenting again for a couple of days from the mango. When it stopped it went into bottles.

Hi all,
Into my version 2 of a mango ipa which went down a storm, with everyone who tried it, just trying to tweak it and wondering after initial fermentation, when I dry hop can i put the mango in at the same time?

Thanks guys, for all the help you have given previously,
Mind sharing the recipe?

I've got a "mango lassi IPA" recipe somewhere...not made it but it sounds great..it might be one of those cloudy type that you have to keep in a Mariana Trench Atmosphere chamber,covered in a "blanket" of C02 from mermaid breath...

Good timing! I just got one of those from ebay! Just waiting on the mermaid CO2 from Amazon Prime. It said next day, but still waiting.

Very interested in any version of the mango IPA recipe. Keep getting asked if I can make something with mango etc
So either version would suit me

How much Mango Pulp did you use, and how did you measure the sugar contribution?

Back