Mangrove Jacks Grapefruit IPA

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alice-edmund

Reaction score
Dec 2020. Made as per recipe from the 'pouch' using 1.2kg of light malt extract. Starting SG was 1.047 with 23 litres. Fermentation stopped at 1.010; used the 120g of priming sugar and got 43 bottles - very dark. It's drinkable, quite tangy, good head.
Personally it's not really to my taste - I think I expected more 'grapefruit'. However nothing wrong with the kit really. I would do other MJ kits based on this.

I promised I wouldn’t. I tried so hard. But I’m weak. I’m a very weak person. I’ve just cracked open a Pink Grapefruit IPA. Oh good God. It is lovely. I’m watching a Netflix BBQ show and this is a perfect companion. I can’t wait until the middle of May. Perfect BBQ season. I did a BBQ this evening and cooked some pork chops on a Weber charcoal kettle BBQ. Turned out great. We all had a lovely feast, the only thing missing was my own beer. That will never happen again.

Attachments

• E7B5A888-3AA8-4F91-B0A8-7F4B9BDE0D01.jpeg
    E7B5A888-3AA8-4F91-B0A8-7F4B9BDE0D01.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 60
I’m honestly holding back until the middle of May. I’m really struggling not to drink this beer. It is honestly incredible. The Mangrove Jacks Juicy Session IPA will help keep me off it.

Latest posts

Back