Mangrove Jacks Hard Seltzers Competition Time

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not for me, doubt I can be persuaded with these but thanks for the give away.

Morning everyone.

It's competition time, been a while hasn't it... sorry but here we go.

The guys over at Mangrove Jacks have just introduced a whole new category of kit onto the market. These "hard" seltzers are taking the US by storm and all the big manufacturers are bringing out variations of their own. They've recently started to creep onto the supermarket shelves in the UK and now you lucky people have the chance to make your own for a fraction of the shop bought products.

We have a 10% off introductory offer on the site to get them going but we're also going to give you guys the chance to win one of each flavour, one prize, winner takes all..

MANGROVE JACKS HARD SELTZERS

View attachment 35746

Introducing Mangrove Jacks very own range of Hard Selzter, 19L of sparkling alcoholic water! You’ve probably started to see them advertised all over, but what exactly is this exciting new category of alcoholic drink? Put simply it’s alcoholic sparkling water with a hint of fruit flavouring. Clear in appearance and with an abv of around 4% hard seltzers are made by mixing an alcohol base – usually fermented cane sugar – with carbonated water and a touch of fruit flavour.

Pineapple Sunset: A refreshing, alcoholic spritzer with a burst of Pineapple aroma & flavour. 4% ABV.

Raspberry Breeze: A refreshing, alcoholic spritzer with a burst of lemon and lime aroma & flavour. 4% ABV.

Lemon & Lime Splash: A refreshing, alcoholic spritzer with a burst of lemon and lime aroma & flavour. 4% ABV.

Why choose Hard Seltzer?

• Healthier alternative to typical alcoholic beverages.
  • Promote an healthy lifestyle
  • Light & Refreshing
  • Easy to customise to taste.
  • Tailor to your taste buds needs.
  • Low calorie, natural, zero-carbs, low in sugar, gluten-free & Vegan.

We'll run this one until the 23rd and a random entry will be drawn around 5pm. As usual all you need to do to enter is reply that you're in and give us a review of the kits once you've made them.

Good luck folks
I’m in 😀

Latest posts

Back