Mangrove Jacks Irish Stout February Giveaway

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

B2B

THBF Sponsor.
Reaction score
Can't believe it's Feb already!!!

Ok so with Paddys Day fast approaching there's been an exciting development... in the form of... wait for it.... a new Mangrove Jacks Irish Stout kit and it's rumoured to be as close to a pint of the Black Gold as you can get from a kit. We've literally only received them in in the last hour so we're going to give a couple away along with some of the new Mangrove Jacks Liquid Enhancers so you can get the most out of them.

MJ Irish Stout Bundle.png

Usual way to enter boys and girls... get your name in the hat below with a scream of "I'm in" or similar words to the same effect.

2 prizes total of 1 x Mangrove Jacks Irish Stout and 1 x Mangrove Jacks Beer Enhancer 2 each.

Going to make this a quick comp though and the 2 winners will be drawn at random at lunch time on the 8th Feb so we can get these out to people asap in order they can be enjoyed mid March.

Good Luck.

Can't believe it's Feb already!!!

Ok so with Paddys Day fast approaching there's been an exciting development... in the form of... wait for it.... a new Mangrove Jacks Irish Stout kit and it's rumoured to be as close to a pint of the Black Gold as you can get from a kit. We've literally only received them in in the last hour so we're going to give a couple away along with some of the new Mangrove Jacks Liquid Enhancers so you can get the most out of them.

View attachment 40636

Usual way to enter boys and girls... get your name in the hat below with a scream of "I'm in" or similar words to the same effect.

2 prizes total of 1 x Mangrove Jacks Irish Stout and 1 x Mangrove Jacks Beer Enhancer 2 each.

Going to make this a quick comp though and the 2 winners will be drawn at random at lunch time on the 8th Feb so we can get these out to people asap in order they can be enjoyed mid March.

Good Luck.
i'm in. currently stoutless.
did order a barley wine kit from you yesterday. added bonus if some of the black stuff joins it.

I'm in - would be great to compare against my brewferm impy. Disclaimer I'd have to brew to 20litres as I can't lift anything heavier.

To be sure to be sure of a chance to win..
I'm in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back