Mangrove javks brewers series cider

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimbo1982

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this kit? I've got one to do but noticed there is no flavouring sachet like there isnin the craft series ciders (which I think are lovely) only yeast and sweetener to add. If anybody has any experience of this kit could you tell me what the finished cider was like without the flavouring?

Sorry to say I have nothing to add to this, as I have not tried the kit. But I am thinking of purchasing one in the next couple of weeks when I have a free FV. If you haven't done yours by then I will report back.

Sorry to say I have nothing to add to this, as I have not tried the kit. But I am thinking of purchasing one in the next couple of weeks when I have a free FV. If you haven't done yours by then I will report back.

Mine will be going on in the next day or 2. Decided to buy some of the yeast that comes I the mangrove jacks craft cider kits and that arrived yesterday. Also going to use the mangrove jacks cider enhancer instead of sugar.

Back