March 2021 Comp - Freestyle!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good Afternoon Homebrewers!!

Perhaps a little early but buoyed by the beautiful weather and having just brewed a hopefully cracking IPA I thought I'd start the March Freestyle Comp thread!

Judging will take place on either the first or second weekend of April. Covid dependant I may have a friend round to help drink them around a fire in the garden!

Freestyle of course speaks for itself, but i'm looking forward to judging a wide variety of beer, whatever you have, i'll drink and judge it!!

Send me a PM if you would like to send something down to sunny Kernow, looking forward to hearing from you all!

Cheers and on.

Ping me your address and I'll post something.
Will be nice to just post something to Cornwall being we've not been aloud down there for so long 😥

I'm in. I have couple interesting brews conditioning. Please PM me

Woooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

First beers arrived today, I thank you!

However, and this augers well for the rest of the comp... I'm not sure what they are, one has a W or M on the cap and the other two look the same and have RPS on the cap. Now, this does ring some bells but looking through PM's I haven't been able to find the owner. Could anyone shed some light?

Latest posts

Back