March Forum Competition - Freestyle

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Afternoon people.

Happy to say I finished judging last night and can now announce the winners from this month's little competition. Please see below.

1st place - @Broken Toe - Raspberry Milkshake Sour (Score 41/50)
2nd place - @Dads_Ale - Abbey ale with honey and bourbon oak chips (Score 38/50)
3rd place - @Hazelwood Brewery - Pale ale (Score 32/50)

Congrats to those who made the top three and thanks to all who were able to send beers this month. I really enjoyed the judging process (albeit on a fairly informal basis) and it was great to taste a variety of other folk's home brews.

I'll start writing up feedback for each entry this afternoon and send our by private message.

Cheers

Thanks very much Jon for going through with the judging, much appreciated!

Afternoon people.

Happy to say I finished judging last night and can now announce the winners from this month's little competition. Please see below.

1st place - @Broken Toe - Raspberry Milkshake Sour (Score 41/50)
2nd place - @Dads_Ale - Abbey ale with honey and bourbon oak chips (Score 38/50)
3rd place - @Hazelwood Brewery - Pale ale (Score 32/50)

Congrats to those who made the top three and thanks to all who were able to send beers this month. I really enjoyed the judging process (albeit on a fairly informal basis) and it was great to taste a variety of other folk's home brews.

I'll start writing up feedback for each entry this afternoon and send our by private message.

Cheers
Cheers for your efforts and managing to continue with the judging this month. Looking forward to reading your commentsathumb..

Latest posts

Back