Mass home brew forum video call Pub(s) Saturday 4th April

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoddy

General lurker.......
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Following on from the advent of a total lock down and the rise of video call technology (plus the suggestion of a few forumites) I thought we should set up a thread where on this Saturday night the 4th from 8pm onwards where people can post links to Zoom, Skype, Teams, or any other conference facility for people to join a group “pub” of their own choice.

so my suggestion is for people to post links/codes in this thread for there home brew pub chats for this Saturday and let’s get an en mass get together by all the uk home brewers.

So post your own pub thread in the link with a homebrew topic or theme for your video conference for all of the the home brew forum members to join.

Download the zoom app, it’s really easy to sign up and use and it’s free.

So I’ve gone ahead and scheduled a “meeting” for 8pm sat at “The Winchester” don’t forget to bring your baseball bats and dire straits vinyl, it’s a lock in.

No real topic, probably a lot of beer talk

Here’s the link

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/720695693?pwd=cTRPd2Q4TEc0YVhGc2hlTGYxSEdvdz09
Password is : homebrew

I should be able to pop in for a pint. Not got much on this Saturday :laugh8:acheers.

Missed the first meet up in the outside world so i'll see if i can make this one. I can sit in my mini tap room on my own and sound like i'm talking to myself!

Dunno if I've got the courage for this, probably if I drink all the beer first THEN, I might just join in. :laugh8::tinhat:

So the Haze Craze Public House will be open at 9pm. All are welcome. Come and join me for a hazy hoppy pale and some beer chat.

Topic: Hazy days public house - Pale and hoppy beer lovers
Time: Apr 4, 2020 09:00 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now

Meeting ID: 828 021 450
Password: hazecraze

just install zoom app on your phone, iPad or pc and join using the link or meeting ID and password.

I look forward to meeting everyone who drops by for a beer.

Download the zoom app, it’s really easy to sign up and use and it’s free.

So I’ve gone ahead and scheduled a “meeting” for 8pm sat at “The Winchester” don’t forget to bring your baseball bats and dire straits vinyl, it’s a lock in.

No real topic, probably a lot of beer talk

Here’s the link

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/720695693?pwd=cTRPd2Q4TEc0YVhGc2hlTGYxSEdvdz09
Password is : homebrew
I’ll drop in a bit jake after I’ve got my eldest to bed. Then onto the haze pub for a bit for whoever is around.

Just tried to join after the family were tucked up in bed, thought I'd make it before last orders. It looks like the bars are closed. Catch you next time.

Back