Mass home brew forum video call Pub(s) Saturday 4th April

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the Haze Craze Public House will be open at 9pm. All are welcome. Come and join me for a hazy hoppy pale and some beer chat.

Topic: Hazy days public house - Pale and hoppy beer lovers
Time: Apr 4, 2020 09:00 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now

Meeting ID: 828 021 450
Password: hazecraze

just install zoom app on your phone, iPad or pc and join using the link or meeting ID and password.

I look forward to meeting everyone who drops by for a beer.

Thanks for organising @Hoddy , was nice to see some new faces and have a chat. Not sure if @Grizzly Notations has managed to get out of bed this morning, he would likely kill me with the strength of his beers.
Cheers all! acheers.

I only just saw this. I'd be really up for a virtual pub if it's happening again.

Just saw this thread, good laugh? I was busy Saturday evening anyway as we've added an extra online gaming night since my pal we video call can't go out like he normally does.

We talked about doing this regulary on a friday or a Saturday night as it was bit of fun and some useful homebrewing tips and knowledge was shared. I will set up another thread for the weekly home brew pub chat. I have already setup another pub in Zoom so i will include that in the thread for people to join from. Don't be shy, pop in for a pint and chat.

Latest posts

Back